Top loading is still the most common system to load tankers.
Using a Zipfluid loading arm is very simple thanks to the high-quality swivel joints that allow to minimize friction even in case of high-bending moments and to the accuracy of the balancing systems.
Zipfluid’s loading arms are endowed with accessories that make the transferring operation safer and at the same time more efficient. For example:
- Level sensors to prevent the spillage of fluid due to overfill
- Vapour recovery system, to avoid toxic substances to be released in the environment
- Telescopic end pipe, to prevent splashes and formation of static charges
- Anti-drip valve against leakage of corrosive liquids
- Remote actuation systems (pneumatic, hydraulic or electric), to improve safety in the operator’s working conditions